Manja Cats, Singapore & Us

Manja Cats: Tigger, Ve Ching, Harmony & Missy (in order of adoption); Singapore: Where we are currently living; Us: Alex's British, Tarsier Girl is Singaporean.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Last Beginner's Art Class





















Today was my 4th and final beginner's art class. The picture at the top is the final product plus slight additions by the instructor, while the picture below it is my finished picture without the instructor's help. Strangely, all my white highlights have turned out yellow in both photos. For this monochrome painting, we were limited to blue and white. I have no idea how the white became yellow but I'm sure it's got something to do with my phone's VGA camera.

1 Comments:

Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Interesting painting. The yellow could be due to the lighting in the room - your camera may be trying to compensate for incandescent (yellowish) or flourescent (usually whiter) light.

12:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home