Manja Cats, Singapore & Us

Manja Cats: Tigger, Ve Ching, Harmony & Missy (in order of adoption); Singapore: Where we are currently living; Us: Alex's British, Tarsier Girl is Singaporean.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Kitty's Email


















When I was out this morning, I had put my computer on standby mode. But when I got back, I noticed that the computer was active. Seeing as there was no one else in the flat except for the 4 kitties, one of them must have trampled on my keyboard or moved the mouse to activate the computer. This is not a big deal as kitties are always stomping on my keyboard or lying on the mouse when I'm using the computer. But what's unusual is that he/she had somehow managed to open 5 new message boxes. The first 4 boxes had a letter 't' in the addressee (To:) section, while the last box, the one above, had a string of 't's, followed by 1 'p' and three and a half lines of 'o's. Silly kitties! Just can't leave them alone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Victor stepped on F1 - he's so helpful!

12:15 am  
Blogger Tarsier Girl said...

What does F1 do? I'm afraid to try it.

8:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home