Manja Cats, Singapore & Us

Manja Cats: Tigger, Ve Ching, Harmony & Missy (in order of adoption); Singapore: Where we are currently living; Us: Alex's British, Tarsier Girl is Singaporean.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tigger Wide Asleep

Tigger has this habit of sleeping with his eyes partially open. It looks a little eerie. Once, a few weeks ago, he was asleep on his back on the dining table with both his eyes open. I thought that looked really weird, so I called out to him thinking that maybe he was awake, but he didn't move a whisker. Then the thought crossed my mind that perhaps he'd somehow died with his eyes open (I know, I know, I've a vivid imagination) and that's why he's not responding. So I shook him gently and he finally woke up, wondering why his crazy mummy had roused him from his nap for no reason!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home