Manja Cats, Singapore & Us

Manja Cats: Tigger, Ve Ching, Harmony & Missy (in order of adoption); Singapore: Where we are currently living; Us: Alex's British, Tarsier Girl is Singaporean.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Tunnel Cat


The tunnel was Ve Ching's favourite toy. Some nights, Alex would spend half an hour playing 'tunnel cat' with him before coming to bed. Alex's way of playing 'tunnel cat' was to slowly walk past the tunnel and wait for Ve Ching to shoot through and jump out to 'scare' him. When I played 'tunnel cat' with Ve Ching, I would usually take a dangly toy and sweep it up and down the outside of the tunnel, which would send him running right through it. If he's hiding in the tunnel, he would also attack if I dangled a toy into one of the tunnel's 2 topside holes or if I tapped the tunnel with my hand or a toy. Now that he's gone, it's Missy who plays with the tunnel although not as often as Ve Ching did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home