Manja Cats, Singapore & Us

Manja Cats: Tigger, Ve Ching, Harmony & Missy (in order of adoption); Singapore: Where we are currently living; Us: Alex's British, Tarsier Girl is Singaporean.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Ross the Intern






















Most mornings, I get up, turn on the computer and one of the first things I do, is read Ross the Intern's blog. Those of you who watch The Tonight Show with Jay Leno (it's on cable, channel 15, CNBC at 4pm & 10pm on Sat & Sun) may recognise Ross as one of the show's correspondents. I find his turns on the show pretty hilarious. And when I found out he has a blog, I went to check it out. Since then, it's become part of my morning routine, along with checking my emails, to read his blog. His lighthearted and sometimes silly outlook on life reminds me daily, not to take things so seriously. His smiley face and the colourful website lend a cheery start to my day. Of course, the fact that he loves his dog Louise so much is a bonus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home