Manja Cats, Singapore & Us

Manja Cats: Tigger, Ve Ching, Harmony & Missy (in order of adoption); Singapore: Where we are currently living; Us: Alex's British, Tarsier Girl is Singaporean.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Catster


















I've heard of friendster.com, the website where you post information about yourself in the hope of making friends on the internet, but catster.com? Yup, there's a site where your cat, via you (unless they are ultra smart and dexterous), can set up an account and let other cats know all about itself, likes, dislikes, bio etc. So if like me, you like to see pictures of adorable cats and read about how they came to be with their current guardians (see Arrival Story), you might just want to check out catster. And if you also like dogs, there's (but of course!) dogster.com.

2 Comments:

Blogger PrincessMia said...

I'm on Catster! Here's my page.

12:29 am  
Blogger Tarsier Girl said...

You look so cute Princess Mia! I can't believe that you walk on a leash. I'm glad your beanmom rescued you.

8:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home