Manja Cats, Singapore & Us

Manja Cats: Tigger, Ve Ching, Harmony & Missy (in order of adoption); Singapore: Where we are currently living; Us: Alex's British, Tarsier Girl is Singaporean.

Friday, July 21, 2006

My Apologies!!

To all of you who have posted comments to my previous write-ups, my sincere apologies for not publishing your comments sooner! I hadn't realised that I had enabled comments moderation until someone alerted me to the fact that their comments were never published. That's when I went to Blogger Help to find out what's going on and found a whole lot of comments in my Moderate Comments page. Thanks very much kuro.shiro.neko for telling me about this problem. I'm so embarrassed! It's been 7 months since I started blogging and I've only just realised my mistake. :P

5 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

And here we thought you just didn't like us ;)

11:49 pm  
Blogger Tarsier Girl said...

Haha! What's not to like?

8:19 am  
Blogger kuro.shiro.neko said...

yeah... so finally i pucked up all my courage and asked "tarsier girl, you dont allow comments on your blog ah?"

11:15 am  
Blogger Tarsier Girl said...

Hee hee! Thanks for being so 'brave'!

11:46 am  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

yay for comments!

6:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home