Manja Cats, Singapore & Us

Manja Cats: Tigger, Ve Ching, Harmony & Missy (in order of adoption); Singapore: Where we are currently living; Us: Alex's British, Tarsier Girl is Singaporean.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Say Mama



Some years ago, I saw a video of a cat who could say 'mama' quite distinctly. Since then, I've made occasional, half-hearted attempts at getting my lot to say 'mama' too. In this video, I'm trying to get Harmony to say 'mama' but unfortunately, the cats think I'm saying 'mum-mum', which is our phrase for food. So while I'm saying 'mama' to Harmony, the others turn up thinking that it's feeding time. As you can see, Tigger can get quite vocal when he thinks he's not being fed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My lot were very fascinated by Tigger's voice - Bandit sniffed the computer & walked behind it to look for the poor starving kitty...

10:49 pm  
Blogger Tarsier Girl said...

Ha, ha. That's funny. So sweet of Bandit to care. But his concern is misplaced 'cos Tigger is very well fed, just very greedy!

9:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home