Manja Cats, Singapore & Us

Manja Cats: Tigger, Ve Ching, Harmony & Missy (in order of adoption); Singapore: Where we are currently living; Us: Alex's British, Tarsier Girl is Singaporean.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mesmerising Laundry Wash

My cats never cease to amuse me. After living with me for almost 5 years, Missy took a sudden interest in how the laundry is washed earlier this year. I happened to walk into the kitchen, and found Missy sitting about a metre away from the washing machine, watching the laundry go round and round. I watched her for a few minutes to see how long this would last. After 2-3 minutes, I grabbed my camera and starting video taping her. She would get up close, put her front paws on the machine cover and peer into the machine while standing on her hind legs. Then she'd get down, sit and stare at it for a little while, walk to about a metre away and continue to sit and stare and then walk towards the machine again. It went on for a good 10 minutes, but I'll spare you the torture and upload only a minute of it. Maybe Missy got bored with it too, 'cos she's only done this that one time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home