Manja Cats, Singapore & Us

Manja Cats: Tigger, Ve Ching, Harmony & Missy (in order of adoption); Singapore: Where we are currently living; Us: Alex's British, Tarsier Girl is Singaporean.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tigger in the Laundry Cupboard


Last Sunday, while I was in the kitchen, Tigger started scratching on the laundry cupboard door. He usually goes into that cupboard on laundry day while I am taking out the hangers and laundry bags. So I told him that he would have to wait till tomorrow to go in as I was intending to do the laundry then.

Fast forward to Monday morning. I had just put the first load of laundry into the washing machine. And the minute the machine door clicked shut, Tigger, no doubt alerted by his super hearing, dashes into the kitchen (I've never seen him run so fast except when there's food involved or when he's being chased by his siblings) and immediately starts pawing on the laundry cupboard door. I let him in and he sits in there for all of 3 minutes, decides he's had enough and leaves. So much fuss for nothing!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! You're posting kitty pictures again! Tigger is such a purrty little boy.

12:32 pm  
Blogger Tarsier Girl said...

Yes he is! Speaking from a non-biased point of view.... :)

12:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home