Manja Cats, Singapore & Us

Manja Cats: Tigger, Ve Ching, Harmony & Missy (in order of adoption); Singapore: Where we are currently living; Us: Alex's British, Tarsier Girl is Singaporean.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Best Sticky Date Pudding in Singapore

















Okay, okay, so I don't know any other place in Singapore that sells Sticky Date Pudding, but this one has got to be one of the best, if not the best! Alex and I were shopping at Tanglin Mall yesterday and stopped in at Caffé Beviamo for an early afternoon tea. We shared the Sticky Date Pudding which was absolutely yummilicious! And if like me, you don't like dates, don't worry, you won't be able to taste them at all. Hmm... I wonder if there's really any dates in it... :) Actually taste-wise, it reminds me a lot of the sticky toffee pudding that you get in England. And oh, if you happen to order a beverage at Beviamo, don't order the Iced Lemon Tea. It's a rip-off at $5.50 a glass. It's not only expensive, it's so bland that it's almost tasteless. I can get much better tasting Iced Lemon Tea at the coffeeshop at Serangoon Central for a fifth of the price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home