Manja Cats, Singapore & Us

Manja Cats: Tigger, Ve Ching, Harmony & Missy (in order of adoption); Singapore: Where we are currently living; Us: Alex's British, Tarsier Girl is Singaporean.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Curious Cats

Since I did not post any cat pictures from August 2006 to early April 2008, I'm going to play 'catch-up' and post some of the pictures of my kitties that I took during that time.


This one (taken in October 2006) again shows how much my cats like checking out new things. Missy is the only one not in the picture and it's only because Ve Ching is there. This time around, they are making sure that the new Dyson vacuum cleaner that we'd bought is in good working order. This vacuum cleaner is great for sucking up cat hairs and the mini turbine head that comes with it is especially good at getting cat hairs off the upholstery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home