Manja Cats, Singapore & Us

Manja Cats: Tigger, Ve Ching, Harmony & Missy (in order of adoption); Singapore: Where we are currently living; Us: Alex's British, Tarsier Girl is Singaporean.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Greedy Tigger






















Tigger is the greediest of all my kitties. Whenever I open the pantry door, Tigger will run from wherever he is, and sit in it. When he first did it, I would use treats to lure him out. But when it became a many-times-a-day event, I stopped giving him treats and just left him sitting there. After a while, he will get bored and come out.

On days when I hang up the laundry (the laundry line is just outside the pantry door), Tigger would inevitably scratch the pantry door until I open it for him. Then he will go in there and sit, all the while willing me to give him some treats.

Tigger is such a greedy puss that he'll eat anything, including prata with curry and hei bee hiam! Okay, I lie, he'll eat almost anything. He stops short at veggies and fruits. And while he'll come nosing around at meal times, he's a very polite cat, and will simply sit and wait to be given something to eat. This is unlike a certain black and white cat who tries at every turn to flick food off my plate! I usually try and reward Tigger for his patience by giving him a little something off my plate when I'm done. Or if there's nothing left, I'll give him a cat treat.




















Tigger waiting to be given some cheese flan

3 Comments:

Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

Only our female cats mooch like Tigger does. The two boys could care less. The only notable exception is crab or lobster.

12:22 am  
Blogger Dawn said...

Greedy Tigger!

5:35 pm  
Blogger that kitty next door said...

hi there,
your Tigger melts my heart :)

8:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home