Manja Cats, Singapore & Us

Manja Cats: Tigger, Ve Ching, Harmony & Missy (in order of adoption); Singapore: Where we are currently living; Us: Alex's British, Tarsier Girl is Singaporean.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Why is it? Part II

Why is it that kitty cats just love to sit on the newspaper while I'm reading it? The following sequence of photos took place yesterday morning. Most of the time, Ve Ching is the one who sits on the papers. I read around him until it's no longer possible, then I try to move him. I've tried sliding him off, carrying onto my lap etc, but he always ends up on the newspaper. Today, he even tried tunnelling under the pages just as I was turning them.


Ve Ching ignoring me while I plead with him to get off my newspaper Posted by Picasa


Ve Ching annoyed that I've tried to get him off the newspaper Posted by Picasa


Ve Ching grooming himself nonchalantly as I try to get him off the paper Posted by Picasa


Ve Ching having a play fight with Harmony. Now I've two cats ignoring me while I try to get them to play elsewhere Posted by Picasa


All excited after fighting with Harmony, Ve Ching decides to attack the newspaper instead! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

Magoo and Smudge will do the exact same thing if the paper is laying down. Bella will attack it and start shredding edges. Magoo will pull the paper down if you try to hold it up and ignore him. Your cats are beautiful.

2:59 am  
Blogger Tarsier Girl said...

Haha! Your cats are as naughty as mine! Thanks for the compliment, I've just told Ve Ching what you said (he's sitting on my lap) and he's very pleased.

9:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home