Manja Cats, Singapore & Us

Manja Cats: Tigger, Ve Ching, Harmony & Missy (in order of adoption); Singapore: Where we are currently living; Us: Alex's British, Tarsier Girl is Singaporean.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ve Ching Watching TV


When I was young, my mother used to remind me over and over not to sit too close to the television. She was afraid that I would become myopic, which I did! :)

Things came full circle when Ve Ching started watching TV just centimetres away from the screen. I am not quite sure what he actually saw at such close range. Could he see the whole dog or only the dog's ears? As the above photos show, he really liked watching other animals.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

That must be a really good show Ve Ching is watching :)
Purrs Mickey

8:36 am  
Blogger World of Animals, Inc. said...

Thanks for the share. Ve Ching just loved that animal planet station. Maybe he thought if he sat close enough it would block the humans from changing the channel. Great photos. HAve a great day.
World of Animals

11:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home